Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] sctp changes not portable on win32, getting lot's of errors!!

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:08:17 +0200
Guy,

yes, that might be the best solution.

Best regards
Michael

On Sep 7, 2004, at 11:22 Uhr, Guy Harris wrote:

Ulf Lamping wrote:

sctp_stat.c
sctp_stat.h(82) : error C2079: 'src' verwendet undefiniertes struct 'sockaddr_storage' sctp_stat.h(83) : error C2079: 'dst' verwendet undefiniertes struct 'sockaddr_storage'

It would probably be A Very Good Idea not to use OS data structures such as "sockaddr_in", "sockaddr_in6", "sockaddr_storage", etc. for addresses, given that not all OSes have all those data structures. Perhaps we should just use Ethereal's "address" structures instead.