Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Ethereal code

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 21:42:10 +0200
Guy Harris wrote:

You must also make source to your changes to Ethereal available to all recipients of your modified version.

Might better be:

You must also make the changes you've done in the Ethereal source code available to all recipients of your modified version (and your changes must be licensed under the terms of the GPL again).

...to state that derived work must be under GPL too.

Please replace any grammatical mistakes by correct english grammatical sentences :-)

Regards, ULFL