Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Ethereal code

From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 09:33:25 -0500
Raghavendra Pai (ragpai) wrote:
Hi All,
Can I download Ethereal code from www.ethereal.com <http://www.ethereal.com> ?

Yes, http://www.ethereal.com/download.html

If YES, Can I use the code for commercial purpose ?

You should read the COPYING file that comes with the source code, it contains the license under which you may use the code. If you have any questions, I'm sure cisco's lawyers are quite familiar with the GNU General Public License these days...

-Eric