Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] capture_if_dlg.c has weird #if directive

From: metatech <metatech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 15:22:15 +0200
Hi,

I tried to compile with VC6 and it complains about :
#if WIN32
==========
capture_if_dlg.c
e:\install\install23\ethereal\WPdpack\include\pcap.h(40) : warning C4005: 'WIN32
' : macro redefinition
        unknown(0) : see previous definition of 'WIN32'
capture_if_dlg.c(196) : fatal error C1017: invalid integer constant expression
I replaced with #ifdef and it works fine now.
I saw in the history of the file that it is like that since the file was created.

[For another reason I had to define explicitly WIN32 in pcap.h so that it compiles,
so might be the reason why I am the only one to see this compilation error.]

See you,

metatech