Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] New pre-release for Win32 users?

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 20:49:27 +1000
Could we also get rid of that preview thing in the open dialogue where
it tries to scan the capture file content and count the number of
frames?
Or allow it to be disabled by a preference setting?

If one usually works with very large captures  this preview thing
takes a lot of unnessecary time while one has to wait until ethereal
allows one to clock the
Open button.