Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] question about debugging ethereal-0.10.6

From: "haiyan sui" <haiyansui@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:26:25 -0400
I used to be able to use "msdev ethereal.exe" to debug a dissector in 0.10.5 version. But in 0.10.6 version, I couldn't, (it always goes into assembly code), and the genereted ethereal.exe file is only about 1.5M. I checked config.nmake file, the debug flag is already enabled. Is there any other flag I need to open to enable debugging source code? Thanks a lot.

Haiyan

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar � get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/