Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] MSVC problem

From: Lars Roland <Lars.Roland@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 03:11:32 +0200
Lars Roland schrieb:
Hello all,

The function _strtoui64() is not available in MSVC 6. It is only available in MSVC .NET.
We have to use something else on Win32 to replace strtoull(). :(
There is a _atoi64() available, but it is probably less safe.

We can also use g_ascii_stroull() instead:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/glib/glib-String-Utility-Functions.html#g-ascii-strtoull

Regards,
Lars