Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Updated Teredo dissector

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 01:20:46 -0700
Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:

I've improved the Teredo packet dissector. The attached patch includes correct and more verbose decoding of Teredo authentication headers, and some cleanups.

Checked in.

I've kept the TAP feature that was in the previous version of the dissector. Yet, the structure which is passed to TAP listeners looks rather bizarre to me.

Which structure?  e_teredohdr?  And what's bizarre about it?

Additionnaly, I could not get col_append_sep_str to work properly. It insists on inserting a separator before the first element. Could someone have a look at that?

I've checked in some changes that might fix that; if you're using the current Subversion tree, try that.