Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] IEEE 802a

From: Bob Bell <bbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:14:01 -0400
On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 08:52:56AM -0700, Giles Scott <gscott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Send me a packet capture and I'll take a look at adding it (I've got the
> ieee spec).

Thanks for the offer.  I could send you a packet capture, but I'm not
seeing this "in the wild".  Instead, I'm trying to send my own traffic
by simply adhering to the IEEE 802a spec, and I'm checking on my work
using Ethereal.  Therefore, I'm not sure that a packet capture is really
that interesting.

If still you want a packet capture from the work that I'm doing myself,
let me know and I'll send you one privately off-list.  We could verify
if we're both ready the spec the same way, I guess (though it seems
pretty straight-forward).

--
Bob Bell <bbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>