Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] SVR4 packages have ancient PSTAMP

From: "Olivier Biot" <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:49:34 +0200
You could also generate a timestamp by means of the "date" command,
and use AC_SUBST for substituting the PSTAMP placeholder with the
althus generated timestamp. I would suggest writing the output of this
"date" command to a file so we can make the generation of the package
depend on that timestamp.

Best regards,

Olivier