Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Ethereal 0.10.6 - PRE- GTK1 build - **Crash** in Save As dialogue

From: "Falk Hayn" <Falk.Hayn@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:42:06 +0200 (MEST)
Dear Ladies and Sirs,

the behaviour of the Save As dialogue is not deterministic:

As I tried to write my trace over an existing file:

1st try: crash
Gdk-ERROR **: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)

2nd try: crash
Gdk-ERROR **: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)

all following try-outs:
allert box "Capture file "filename" already exists appeared in upper left
corner hidden by fils save as dialogue box. It was imposible to overwrite an
existing file.

Most annoying were the 1st crashes.... ;-) as one can understand.

--
Do not hesitate to contact me, if You have further questions
using falk.hayn (at) gmx.de

With kind regards
Falk Hayn

NEU: WLAN-Router f�r 0,- EUR* - auch f�r DSL-Wechsler!
GMX DSL = superg�nstig & kabellos http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl