Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] plugins not initialized

From: "Olivier Biot" <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:30:04 +0200
Try copying the plugin's DLL in the plugin directory. On my system,
this is:
    C:\Program Files\Ethereal\plugins\0.10.5

Of course, make sure you have that version of Ethereal installed. If
this isn't true, then do a nmake packaging and install the
ethereal-setup-0.10-5.exe you'l find in the packaging/nsis
subdirectory (maybe first uninstall a previous version of Ethereal).
That should work.

Best regards,

Olivier