Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Q931 NonStandardControl

From: "Rami AlHasan" <Rami.AlHasan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 01:08:38 +0200
I took a capture of ip packets travelling between an Avaya Definity PBX and some of its IP phones.
I tried to get information from the Q931 messages about the calling and called party but I found no such infromation are presented by the Ethereal view of captured packets.
But I saw some field called NonStandardControl that has a stream of octets that is dumped to the view as-is without parsing.
Does anybody know if this field contains this information (calling and called party)? If yes, does anybody knows a resource or any idea that helps dissecting this octet stream? Will this be supported soon on ethereal?
Please advice.
Rami AlHasan