Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Ask for correction

From: "Christophe Stoeckel" <c.stoeckel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 15:23:39 +0200
Modification description :

* packet-bssap.c :
function 'dissect_bssap_heur' accept same frames that are not bssap frames.
The test in this function was completed (according to bssap requirement) to
correct this problem. The rules used to complete the test are explained in
the code.

* packet-ranap.c :
function 'dissect_sccp_ranap_heur' does not take account of PER format
length in RANAP message. If 'dissect_sccp_ranap_heur' function use
'extract_length' function to get length field value (it is used by ranap
dissector), then the problem is resolved.

Regards,
Christophe