Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] tap listener

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 18:46:00 +0200
Vadiraja_Bhat wrote:

Where do I find help for extending ethereal / tethereal ?

I have implemented a tap listener file called tap-smtp.c , now I want to
compile and link this into ethereal / tethereal. What's the procedure ?
Is there any help available on this.

You should have a look at doc/Readme.developer in the sources.

Regards, ULFL