Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] write my own decoder

From: "Helge Kruse" <Helge.Kruse-nospam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:53:48 +0200 (MEST)
Many thanks for reply. As expected it is a quite stupid question, but where
do I find the files. I have downloaded from
http://netmirror.org/mirror/ftp.ethereal.com/win32/development/
the following archives:

adns-1.0-win32-03.zip
gettext-runtime-0.13.1.zip
glib-2.2.3-20040116.zip
glib-dev-2.2.3-20040116.zip
libiconv-1.9.1.bin.woe32.zip
pcre-4.4.zip
wpcapsrc_3_0.zip
wpdpack_3_0.zip
zlib121-dll.zip

But none of them contains a file readme.developer, and the
winpcap\wpcap\libpcap\README.Win32 does not answer my question. It looks
like I missed the correct starting point or "main" source archive.

Can give me anyone a clue?

/Helge