Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Capinfo submission

From: "Olivier Biot" <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:32:58 +0200
From: Ian Schorr

| Attached is a 1st draft of the "capinfo" program discussed in the
| "Allow edicap to report # of packets in file" thread.

The "draft" is already extremely useful!

| Please check in or provide feedback.

Checked in (along with a SVN version identifier, a guint64 to gint64
conversion for the bytes variable avoiding a fatal MSVC compiler
conversion error. I also included string.h for the string functions).

| I can provide patches for support files (Makefile.am, etc) if
needed.

That has been dealt with too :)

One thing to do, is to add an adequate resource file (I now used the
images/editcap.RES file).

Best regards,

Olivier