Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Further update to packet-ncp.c

From: "Greg Morris" <gmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:12:01 -0600
This is the 3rd and last update for today. Did something stupid. Didn't
check for column data before marking end of burst.
Resubmit with fix. Please discard previous two updates from today.

Sorry but while I was at it I figured I should go ahead and mark the
end of the packet burst as well.
This patch is diff'd against CVS. Please disregard previous and check
in this patch.

Thanks,
Greg