Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Why are the DISSECTOR_SUPPORT_xy files not moved, like the other

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:51:06 +0200
Hi List!

Several days ago, the dissector files packet-xxx were moved from the top-level dir into epan/dissectors.

Is there a reason, to keep the DISSECTOR_SUPPORT_xxx files still in the top-level dir?

The nmake generation is a mess now, as it's always generates these objects independant of anything.

Before fixing the nmake makefiles, I would like to get these files to their final position.

The same movement might apply to all the plugin dirs, but as the nmake generation is currently working fine on this, it's not that important for me today.

Regards, ULFL