Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Two further issues in 0.10.5

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 07:05:48 +0200
Ian Schorr wrote:

I disagree, I'd very much like to see the "standard" behavior back. The way it works now, windows are created in "unpredictable", unintuitive, and usually obscured places. It definitely doesn't reduce the amount of "mouse travelling" I do, particularly since nearly always forces me to reposition my windows to bring them back on-screen, move them to the screen I want (if I'm using dual-screens), move them to a "standard" position, etc.

Well, in the meantime, I have doubts myself that the "where the mouse is" behvaiour is really the best.

I think we should put it back to the behaviour we have before.

I will do this in the evening, if I have some time.

Regards, ULFL