Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Back to performance...

From: Ian Schorr <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:18:31 -0400
Guy,

Ah, yes, I see that now. Would still be better if only the taps that needed to be updated were updated, but that's much better than I thought we were doing.

Still a bit concerned that the taps are being rebuilt when changing display filter and other events that really should only change the packet list, though. What if we did something simple like this (see attached patch against latest SVN)?

Ian