Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] SVN wishlist

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:34:00 +0200
Gerald,

after you spent so much time on implementing and testing SVN, I'd like
to ask you to spend some more time on it ;-)
Things I'd like to see:
- Move the changelog before the file list (this helps in case lots of
  files are touched.
- Change statistics (at least amount of netto lines added)
Other than that: I'm quite happy with SVN except for the fact that I
haven't found the time to read the redbook.

Ciao
   Joerg