Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Native Windows update

From: "Guy Harris" <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 18:45:08 -0700 (PDT)
Guy Harris said:
> The code to read and write color filters should probably be moved out of
> gtk as well,

Done.

> although it might need a callback to handle allocation of the
> colors (that callback might be null on some platforms, if the allocation
> isn't needed).

It calls a routine "initialize_color()", passing it a pointer to a color_t
and RGB values; that routine sets the appropriate members of the color_t,
including doing any color allocation.

That routine is declared in "color.h", but the implementation is
toolkit-dependent.  (That's like "simple_dialog()".)