Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] adding a plugin to ethereal

From: "Enrico Budianto" <ebudian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 05:18:34 -0500
I just tried your suggestion and I'm getting a different error message, which is now is like below:

plugin_api.c
..\plugin_api.c(35) : warning C4091: ' ' : ignored on left of 'void ' when no va
riable is declared
..\plugin_api.c(36) : error C2449: found '{' at file scope (missing function hea
der?)
..\plugin_api.c(39) : error C2059: syntax error : '}'
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl' : return code '0x2'

Did you see something similar before?

That's be great if I can see it for my reference.
I've been looking at some of the Makefiles in the other directories inside the plugins directory, and I
didn't see anything that I might have missed.

Thanks..