Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Saving the contents of the TCP follow dialog without formatti

From: Ulf Lamping <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:47:33 +0200
Alan Jenkins wrote:

Done.  Could someone please review the attached patch?
I don't wish to sound impatient, but has anybody looked at this yet?  It only
alters one file, and it shouldn't be difficult to test.

I tried the patch.

When I started testing, I realized that if I click on any of the radio buttons, it will not return from changing the content.
The follow_charset_toggle_cb() function seems to be running endlessly.

I didn't do any further debugging, could you please double check your patch?

Regards, ULFL