Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] svn ignore settings ?

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:39:12 +0200
On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 02:36:07PM +0100, Graham Bloice wrote:
> ?      doc\pod2htmd.tmp
> ?      doc\pod2htmi.tmp

Should be fixed since yesterday?

> ?      image\tethereal.rc
> ?      image\ethereal.RES
> ?      image\libethereal.rc
> ?      image\ethereal.rc
> ?      image\text2pcap.RES
> ?      image\wiretap.RES
> ?      image\libethereal.RES
> ?      image\mergecap.RES
> ?      image\wiretap.rc
> ?      image\mergecap.rc
> ?      image\editcap.RES
> ?      image\tethereal.RES
> ?      image\editcap.rc
> ?      image\text2pcap.rc

I don't know, should we simply igonre image/*.rc and image/*.res ?

> ?      plugins\opsi\opsi.lib
> ?      plugins\opsi\vc60.pdb
> ?      plugins\opsi\opsi.dll
> ?      plugins\opsi\opsi.exp
> ?      plugins\opsi\packet-opsi.obj

The igore properties were missing from this dir. I've copied them from
another plugindir.

> All of these are generated files and should be ignored by svn.  Does
> something need to be tweaked on the anonsvn server, or do I do it locally ?

I don't know much about svn (haven't found the time to read the book yet).
In case there is a possibility to set some global ignores, that would be
really helpful.

 Ciao
     Joerg