Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] moving from plugin to buildin

Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:45:45 +0200
Hey all,

I would like to make the plugins that i maintain (acn, artnet, enttec,
rdm and  later rtnet) into buildin dissectors. The reason is that i
would like to add some things based on the TAP interface and as i
understood it thats not really doable in a plugin. Also i don't see any
main advantage anymore in having plugins instead of buildins.

Can i just prepare a SVN patch that does the makefile update, file moves
and deletes ? or do you need it in some special form ?

TIA,
Erwin

--
      Erwin Rol Software Engineering - http://www.erwinrol.com/