Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] updated "Ethereal User's Guide"(beware: hugedownload ahead)

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 00:33:22 +0200
Martin Regner wrote:

Ulf Lamping wrote:
I have put the current version of the "Ethereal User's Guide" under:

http://lamping.net/ethereal/user-guide.pdf

keep in mind that this version is for preview purposes only and will be outdated soon, and as it's on my private homepage (with traffic amount very limited) maybe temporarily unavailable.

Impressive work!
:-)

I will look through it in the next days and send my comments.

9.5.3 The "User Interface: Columns" page.

I think that it should be mentioned that you have to save the settings and restart Ethereal in order to
get the columns to change.

Yes that's right, I'll put that on my todo list.

Regards, ULFL