Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] updated "Ethereal User's Guide" (beware: hugedownload ahead)

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:44:49 +0200
Martin Regner wrote:

Ulf Lamping wrote:
If you can't generate the book on your system (as described in the readme.txt file), I could put a prereleased version on my personal webpage and provide a link.

I will try to build it later this week, but would be happy if you could put PDF-version on a web-page so I can have a quick look at it before that.

I have put the current version of the "Ethereal User's Guide" under:

http://lamping.net/ethereal/user-guide.pdf

keep in mind that this version is for preview purposes only and will be outdated soon, and as it's on my private homepage (with traffic amount very limited) maybe temporarily unavailable.

Regards, ULFL