Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] configure now requires an explicit --with-ssl=<whatever>

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 22:39:57 +0200
Due to problems linking openssl into Ethereal on systems where openssl
isn't a system library we now require to explicitly enable openssl.
This is done with --with-ssl=/usr (or whichever path openssl resides in).
I've also (hopefully) improved the checking of the dependencies so the
error that Ulf encountered should be detected.

 Ciao
     Joerg

PS: Ulf: With Suse 9.2 (whenever that will be out) it shouldn't be possible
   to acidentally install the snmp-devel and heimdal-devel libs without having
   openssl-devel installed.