Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] How to use the doxygen stuff

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:24:32 +0200
Joerg Mayer wrote:

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 10:40:40AM +0200, Ulf Lamping wrote:
Didn't included the chm file generation itself, the hhc compiler returns a bad error code even if generation was ok, so it will stop the makefile.nmake from continue :-(((

Normal make supports something like @command  (e.g. @rm -f /)
which will ignore errors even if they occur. Does nmake have something
like that too?
Well, same problem again (with the generation of the user's guide), but this time using cygwin on windows (using cygwins gmake).

When using something like @echo in a makefile, it will prevent the output of this line to the console.

But what I need is a way to tell make that it shouldn't stop if any error code returns.

Any ideas for gmake?

Regards, ULFL