Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Subversion update

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:23:17 -0500
Lars Ruoff wrote:
> By the way, will there be a web interface for Subversion too?

There are two.  The ViewCVS interface is available at

    http://anonsvn.ethereal.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.py/

This is similar (but not identical) to the the web interface for the CVS
repository.  "Annotate" appears to be the only major feature that's
missing in the Subversion interface.  A direct HTTP/DAV interface is
available at

    http://anonsvn.ethereal.com/ethereal/

This only presents the latest version of each branch/tag/trunk.