Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] brand new to the list

From: Alok <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:30:11 +0530
Hi,

I was just starting to go through the Ethereal dev docs , mainly the readm.plugins, readme.design and readme.developer. They are informative, specially on the way the tree is built etc.
There are no direct references to things like conversation_t etc. where
one has to again start looking through all the defined structures in the
space.
Is there like a "quickie" somewhere where we has all the templates in
place, all the methods to register a protocol handler in place etc where
we simply start adding our own protocol specific structures  for a total
jackass (learn ethereal in 30 days for dummies) kinds available with
someone?
-thanks
Alok