Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Problems making Ethereal RPM...

From: "Greg Morris" <gmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:00:06 -0600
Joerg,

In desperation I did search the list server of Ethereal-dev and there was a hack to make this work partially. I don't know if it is something you might want to review but at least I am not the only person out there that has seen this.

Thanks,
Greg

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 09:58:48AM -0600, Greg Morris wrote:
> Has anyone tried to build an RPM in the latest CVS?

Yes. I checked and it requires some work to get things working again:
Even if the libs were copied, the current mechanism will copy the
wrapper scripts instead of the actual binaries.
I'll look into it if nobody beats me to it.       Quite likely I'll just take
some distro spec file and tweak it to be general purpose.

Ciao
        Joerg

--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>