Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] cvs commit: ethereal file.c file.h print.c

From: Ian Schorr <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:22:20 -0400
Yes, it does.

Strange, I'm guessing you don't have this problem then. I even grabbed a fresh copy from CVS about an hour ago and had this problem after compiling.

Ian

On Jul 15, 2004, at 4:15 PM, Gerald Combs wrote:

Does your "epan/libethereal.def" have write_pdml_finale defined?

Ian Schorr wrote:

...In a popup box when launching ethereal.exe (or ethereal-gtk2.exe)
which then fails, that is.