Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] ethereal 0.10.5 with gtk1 on RedHat 9.0

Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:00:50 -0500
On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 10:26:43PM +0200, Michael Tuexen wrote:
> For me it did not matter if I sshed into the or not.
> After ldconfig it is gone in both cases.
>
> What is the result of
> ssh -V
> on the client side.

OpenSSH 3.7p1 + security patches.

The problem does not occur with Ethereal 0.10.4. GTK1 is being used in
all cases.

I just tried building 0.10.5 with GTK2 and the problem does not occur.
So, it seems there is a problem in the GTK1 code between the two
releases.

--
albert chin (china@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)