Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Correction of the bugs in RTPS protocol's dissection

From: Lukáš Pokorný <maskis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:27:05 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,

I've found and repaired 4 bugs in my source code in the file 'packet-rtps.c'. There was some troubles with ending of the while cycles (-you can see this in the diff file 'my.patch').

In the attachement there are diff file ('my.patch') and corrected code('packet-rtps.c'). Please replace the wrong code in the CVS with this new one, I have no acces to CVS. Thank you.

Regards

Lukas Pokorny
CTU FEE Prague
Department of Control Engineering

Dřív zničíš sám sebe! SIEMENS M65 již od 4977 Kč.
http://ad.seznam.cz/clickthru?spotId=75824