Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Subversion migration?

From: Andrew Hood <ajhood@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 19:29:55 +1000
Gerald Combs wrote:
Ulf Lamping wrote:

BTW: I still can't get through my company firewall (it blocks the HTTP
requests), so no change to the current CVS system :-(

Subversion makes use of the WEBDAV HTTP extensions described in RFC
2518, such as PROPFIND.  This may be what your firewall is blocking.

There is a transparent http proxy between me and the world and I had to get it reconfigured before svn would work. See http://subversion.tigris.org/project_faq.html#http-methods for the full list of required methods.

                -- Dr. Who