Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Reminder - CVS to Subversion migration

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:20:11 -0500
This is to remind anyone using the Ethereal CVS repositories that we
will be cutting over to Subversion tomorrow.  The migration will begin
at 9:00 PM local time (2:00 AM July 15 UCT) and will finish 12 to 14
hours later.  (The CVS-to-SVN migration script takes a LONG time to run.)

The migration will include the following changes:

  - The Ethereal CVS repository will be deprecated and will no longer
    receive updates.  The anonymous repository will be available for
    historical use.

  - The anonymous Subversion repository will be available at

    http://anonsvn.ethereal.com/ethereal/trunk

  - Web access to the repository will be available at the following
    locations:

    http://anonsvn.ethereal.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.py/ (ViewCVS)
    http://anonsvn.ethereal.com/ethereal/           (Subversion)

    ViewCVS doesn't support annotate/blame for Subversion repositories
    at the present time.

The name of the "ethereal-cvs" mailing list may change at some point as
well.