Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Authors in HTML man pages

From: "Olivier Biot" <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:31:52 +0200
Hi list,

If you replace the enclosing <p>...</p> of the 2 authors parts with
<pre encoding="utf8">...<pre> then the authors are correctly rendered
in ethereal.html (at least, on MSIE6). I however have no time for now
to look into how this can be fixed; for now I manually perform the 4
edits.

Best regards,

Olivier