Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] can the ethereal generate the psml file from the captured file th

From: "Li Haijiang" <lhjiang@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:23:06 +0800
Now I know we can generate the pdml file from the captured file through the
command line of "tethereal -Tpdml -r 20040712 -w 20040712.xml".But It can't
generate the psml file because the parameter of "-T" must be "ps","pdml" or
"text".So I want to know how to generate the psml file from the captured file
through the command line? and the ethereal-0.10.5 have realized the function? If
not,how can I do? Can you give me some directions for it?
Thanks

Lihaijiang