Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Bug with DisplayFilter in Ethereal 0.10.5

From: "Hirsch, Christian" <Christian.Hirsch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 08:47:04 +0200
Hi together,

when I'll set a display-filter with right mouse button (Prepare a Filter --> Selectet) there is a bug.
In version 0.10.4 when a protocol hasn't a specific displayfilter the filter was set to the ethernet-frame in hex-code (frame[56:38] == af fa ...).

Now the filter is only set to (frame[56:38] ==) and it isn't a valid displayfilter.

I've got this problem on all my ethereal-machines.

Has anybody else this problem?
It would be nice if I can receive a patch which solve this problem.

Thanx
Christian