Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] TCAP and GSM: if no display filter is set, Protocol and Info colu

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff_morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 18:38:06 -0400

If I load a capture with GSM MAP messages in it but don't use a display filter, the Protocol column says the messages are only TCAP and the Info: column just says "UDT" (from SCCP).

If, however, I add a display filter (any filter'll do, as would a color filter), the Protocol column says "GSM MAP" and the Info: column is populated with both TCAP and GSM information.

Looks like the "if (tree)" in "packet-tcap.c" needs to be taken out (or possibly done somewhere else--though I'm not sure where).

The same probably should be done to "packet-gsm_a.c", "packet-gsm_map.c", and "packet-gsm_sms.c".