Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] cvs commit: ethereal/gtk main.c

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 20:59:15 +0200
I have a problem with sniffing in lo0 on Mac OS X which does not
occur when I deselect all name resolution settings in the
preferences and save/apply. If there is anything switched on in the preferences
and I switch it off in the captures dialog the problem is there.
So it looks like the same problem: the settings from the
capture options dialog do not overwrite general preferences.

Best regards
Michael