Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] cvs commit: ethereal/gtk main.c

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 20:46:22 +0200
Could it be that the same bug is there regarding the name
resolution settings?

Best regards
Michael

On Jul 7, 2004, at 6:31 PM, Ulf Lamping wrote:

ulfl        2004/07/07 11:31:30 CDT

  Modified files:
    gtk                  main.c
  Log:
bugfix: preference related capture options shouldn't be set by preferences,
  if Ethereal is running as a capture_child

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.454     +14 -13    ethereal/gtk/main.c