Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Webbrowser call: doesn't work with GLib1.x

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 09:39:59 +0200
Hi List!

When looking at the recent changes made, I was aware that the current implementation of webbrowser.c lacks support for Glib1.x versions.

So if Glib 1.x is used (not on MAC OS X or Win32 platforms), you have the menu items to select the webbrowser pages, but when clicking on it,
simply nothing happens.

As I don't have a short hand solution to do it right (call the browser somehow), do we want to disable the corresponding menu items in that case (temporarily for this release)?

Regards, ULFL