Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Problem with the current CVS, please don't release :-(

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 08:53:28 +0200
Ulf Lamping wrote:

Michael Tuexen wrote:

2. My preference says 'hide capture info dialog'. But when I deselect it
   in the ethereal capture options, the dialog does not come up, as I
   expect it.

Well, there seems to be a bug, I'm currently looking at it. Please expect a fix soon...

Didn't found the cause of this bug since now (I was very tired yesterday evening).

As this seems to causing confusion when do captures, please don't release since a bugfix is available!

As I'm very busy today, please don't expect any news from me in the next 10 hour, sorry.

Regards, ULFL