Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] I need Help!!

From: "Grace Thomas" <gthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:19:36 -0500

I need help using my ethereal program. I have installed it and have never used a program such as this but it came recommended to me. I need to continually check the amount of traffic that each IP address on my network is using. Can this program do that for me? I just need to make sure that no one person is utilizing too much of our T-1. Please help  me set it up or direct me so that I may set it up. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Grace Thomas

Office Manager

Innovative Executive Suites

The Innovative Solution to Your Office Needs.

(281) 296-1600

gthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx