Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Problem with the current CVS

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 16:38:28 +0200
Dear all,

I have some 'problems' with the current CVS version of ethereal under
Mac OS X 10.3.4.

1. When I start ethereal I see the splash screen. That is OK. But why
   do I see it also whenever I start to capture.

2. My preference says 'hide capture info dialog'. But when I deselect it
   in the ethereal capture options, the dialog does not come up, as I
   expect it.

Best regards
Michael