Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] problem with Red Hat 9.0

From: Soft Boy <etherealfilter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 07:38:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
I am trying to configure makefile for Linux Red Hat
9.0 using following command

./configure --disable-ethereal --without-net-snmp
--without-ucd-snmp --disable-editcap
--disable-mergecap --disable-text2pcap
--disable-idl2eth

***stat of error message*****

But it is giving following error.
*** The glib-config script installed by GLIB could not
be found
*** If GLIB was installed in PREFIX, make sure
PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GLIB_CONFIG environment
variable to the
*** full path to glib-config.
configure: error: GLib distribution not found

***end of error message*****

I checked RMP for glib it is properly installed.
PLease let me know if I need to take any special care
while configuring makefile for Red Hat 9.0